When you are starting out in business there are many challenges that have to be faced and obstacles overcome. We will be delighted to work with you to make the process as painless as possible. Over the years, we have helped many clients to get off on the right foot from the outset and indeed, we have helped many others to sort out financial problems that could, and should, have been avoided in the first place.
The principal areas where we can provide advice and assistance for start-up enterprises are:
- Developing your business plan & financial projections;
- Deciding on the most appropriate legal structure to adopt (Sole Trader / Partnership / Company);
- Advice on Partnership or Shareholder Agreements;
- Raising Finance & Reviewing Options Available;
- Company Formation;
- Tax Registration – VAT, PAYE/PRSI & Corporation Tax etc.;
- Accounting Requirements in terms of Record Keeping, Accounting Systems & Payroll;
- Key Dates for submission of returns to Revenue & Companies Registration Office
Many entrepreneurs do not pay enough attention to some of these issues initially and end up paying a very high price to remedy problems which could have been easily avoided.
In the long run it is easier for us and for you both if things are done right from the outset and we will be delighted to help put you on the straight & narrow. Our initial consultation with you is free and we would be delighted to meet you and discuss your new venture. Please complete the “contact us” form or give me a call on 041-9806920 to arrange an appointment.